Keeping Tigers Safe
The safety and health of our staff, students, parents, and visitors is our utmost priority. The following is our preparedness plan for managing the COVID-19 outbreak. Trinity School at Edgemere has implemented a four step program that includes Prevention, Preparedness, Response, and Recovery.
Click below to download the 2020-2021 Campus Protocols for COVID-19.
- All campus visitors must have the consent and approval of the principal/designee. Permission to visit must be given at the time requested if at all possible or within a reasonable period of time following the request. This does not preclude visits occurring on the same day as requested.
- Visitors must sign in at the front desk (South office entrance) and receive a visitor’s pass from the front desk.
- Visitors must specify the purpose of their visit and their destination.
- Visitors must return the visitor’s pass and sign out when they leave campus.
- Children who are not enrolled at the school are not to be on the campus unless prior approval of the principal/designee has been obtained.
- Campus tours will be for parents/guardians only, unless children are 12 years or older. Please no grandparents or friends at this time.
- Cloth masks or face coverings are required for all campus visitors.
- All visitors’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival to the Office.
We believe active learning is essential to the full development of a child’s potential