K-12 School Office Manager Job Description:
Do you like working with children and helping people? Will you thrive in a diverse, fun, fast-paced environment? Then, Trinity School is the place for you! Our school is expanding and we seek a high-energy, dynamic receptionist with excellent communication skills who serves as the first point of contact for all calls and visitors to our campus.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced multi-tasker who feels at ease answering phone calls while greeting visitors and providing information to parents, students, and staff. They are efficient at operating multiple communication devices (phone, intercom, walkie-talkie) and our front entry security system.
A successful candidate is highly organized and shares information broadly with administrators, teachers, and families through multiple channels. They have the ability to proactively address issues as they arise and prioritize tasks. Accurate record-keeping capabilities, including the maintenance and completion of student attendance, registration, and school operational records using school notification systems are required.
- Pleasantly greet parents, students, and community members. Proactively assists with a wide variety of inquires
- Manage multi-line phone system within the main office and assist staff when issues arise
- Manage school entrance security system and walkie-talkie units
- Create and manage student calendar of events and directory
- Complete and maintain student records and registration
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Ability to multi-task with a friendly disposition
- Ability to communicate effectively over email, phone, and in writing
- Experience using multiple communication systems including phone, email, intercom, walkie-talkies
- Familiarity with G-Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and Apple iMac computers, preferred
About Trinity School
Founded in 1961, Trinity provides a safe and nurturing educational experience for children with learning differences through programs designed to meet each student’s specific needs.