Parent & Student Resources
Gradelink is Trinity’s Student Information Management System. Parents and students are able to access grades, report cards, progress reports, and other academic records through the portal. Parents are also able to pay for lunches, bonus rounds, and other school expenses using Gradelink. Gradelink is also the main communication hub for the school between teachers, parents, students and administrators.
Trinity School delivers curriculum via Google Classroom, a secure, extensible, and easy Learning Management System (LMS). Google Classroom helps educators efficiently manage and assess progress, while enhancing connections with students in the classroom and at home. Students enjoy an uncluttered and intuitive workspace for completing and submitting work. Google Classroom is an excellent companion to our school-wide Google Workplace infrastructure.
7:45-8:00am – K-12th
3:15pm – Lower Division K-5th
3:30pm – Middle & Upper Divisions 6-12t
Lower Division School Hours
8:15am – 3:15pm M-F
8:00am School Announcements & Prayer
Middle & Upper Division School Hours
8:15am – 3:30pm M-F
Students must receive tardy slips from the school office if they are not in the building by 8:15 a.m. Students should be in the classroom, seated and ready to begin the day at 8:15. Those arriving in the classroom late cause a disturbance to others.
Leaving early for appointments will be recorded in the same manner as an early morning or afternoon tardy.
No tardies will accumulate the first 3 days of school.
On days of inclement weather, it is possible tardies will be reconsidered.
Should be short or long sleeve knit and must have a collar. Colors include hunter green, navy blue or white.
Should be khaki pants or shorts. No Corduroy, cargo, capris wide leg or patch pocket. Shorts must be a dollar bill width above the knee.
Should be khaki pleated or uniform skirts that are not shorter than a dollar bill width above the knee. Plaid purchased from Lands In are also allowed. Skirts are not to be worn form fitting.
White or Black
Athletic shoes that tie or Velcro can be worn for all grades. Upper School is allowed to wear leather deck shoes. No sandals or slip-on shoes.
Sweatshirts or Sweaters
Trinity Sweatshirts may be purchased from the school and can be worn year round.
Students may wear crew, v-neck, or button up cardigan sweaters in navy blue.
For special occasions when approved, jeans and uniform bottoms can be worn with Trinity T-Shirts.
After School Bonus Round
- Students not picked up by 3:30 p.m. will be sent to after school care – BONUS ROUND.
- After school care ends at 6:00 p.m.
- There is a $10 per use fee for after school care. Families are billed monthly for the times they use these services.
- Students picked up late from before care will incur $5 per minute.
Lunch is ordered on a monthly basis. Parents receive an order link each month and the cost is $5.50 per lunch.
Earn Cash for Trinity While Shopping
See how shopping at Homeland, Target and collecting Box Tops Can Benefit Trinity.
Amazon Smile: If you use amazon to shop, then you are just one step away from helping raise money for Trinity. Visit smile.amazon.com, choose your school, and start shopping! Trinity will get a portion of your shopping total!
Box Tops For Education: Clip boxtops and send them to school with your child. Trinity earns ten cents per box top!
Homeland: Get a Homeland courtesy card at any Homeland customer service counter for free. Write the code 62127 on the back and every time you shop ask the cashier to enter this code. Trinity will earn a portion of your shopping total
Safety & Security
The safety and security of our students and staff is our highest priority. Trinity School has a full-time, armed security officer on the premises at all times.
In the event of severe weather, Trinity School at Edgemere’s gym is a tornado shelter.
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
and to work with teachers, staff and school administration to enhance our student’s educational
experience. PTO duties primarily revolve around organizing, coordinating and decorating for a variety of school events and class parties. If you would like to join Trinity School’s PTO or request additional information, email PTO@trinityschoolokc.org.
To sign up to volunteer with PTO, click below
- All campus visitors must have the consent and approval of the principal/designee. Permission to visit must be given at the time requested if at all possible or within a reasonable period of time following the request. This does not preclude visits occurring on the same day as requested.
- Visitors must sign in at the front desk (South office entrance) and receive a visitor’s pass from the front desk.
- Visitors must specify the purpose of their visit and their destination.
- Visitors must return the visitor’s pass and sign out when they leave campus.
- Children who are not enrolled at the school are not to be on the campus unless prior approval of the principal/designee has been obtained.
- Campus tours will be for parents/guardians only, unless children are 12 years or older. Please no grandparents or friends at this time.
- Cloth masks or face coverings are required for all campus visitors.
- All visitors’ temperatures will be taken upon arrival to the Office.
See below to view all of our athletic materials and to reserve your tickets to our athletic events!