Do you love teaching? Do you want the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students that learn differently? As a key team member of our education team, you’ll deepen our students’ academic understanding of core subjects including reading and writing.
Our classroom instructors are mission-focused and dedicated to helping students with learning differences develop knowledge in the subject areas they teach. Each day they deliver engaging and motivating lessons that utilize multi-sensory methods rooted in Orton Gillingham methods. Their creative and compassionate teaching approaches create a path for academic success and develop strong social skills with a spiritual foundation that enables them to achieve their goals and realize their potential.
Classroom Instructor Job Responsibilities:
Provide interactive and meaningful learning materials to students while maintaining a positive learning environment that promotes active learning and participation of all students
- Utilize rubrics, formative and summative assessments to track students goals and progress in our Student Information System
- Design lessons based on established curriculum and intervention strategies that challenge the learning ability of students and promotes the overall development of knowledge and skills
- Work alongside the school’s Division Heads, Head of Academics, and the Head of Academic Services and Counseling to review and implement each student’s Trinity Individualized Plan
Follow and adapt lessons for each student based on their Trinity Individualized Plan, by providing approved accommodations and modifications to lesson plans
- Communicate proactively with parents and all internal stakeholders
Classroom Instructor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years relevant teaching experience preferred
- Current State of Oklahoma Teaching Certificate
- Special Education Certification, Reading Therapy, and/or Math Intervention preferred
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Willingness to deliver classroom instruction using multiple technological modalities which may include Smart boards, iPads, Jamboards, Front Row systems, and other systems as required
- Ability to use Classroom Management tools including Google Suite, Google Classroom, Student Information Systems, and other technology as needed.